Tehpagi - the latest news from the English premier league which we summarized from bolanet and we present tehpagi, Public Etihad Stadium was silent when their favorite team, Manchester City were left with a score of 2-1. Mario Balotelli would be calm and confident that his team will be fine.
Balotelli confidence is evident after the City managed to turn things around. In the end they managed to beat QPR match by a score of 3-2. Balotelli was proud that the victory was very dramatic.
"It's better like that than to win 6-0 win when it means you are sure to win," said the striker City.
"United have suffered a little and it's better for us."
"When I was near the back seat, I was warming up with Micah Richards and then they scored their second goal. Micah really sad but I told him 'Do not worry, we'll win'."
"That's what we do. I think before it was virtually impossible. I believe and it turns out I was right."
Balotelli confidence is evident after the City managed to turn things around. In the end they managed to beat QPR match by a score of 3-2. Balotelli was proud that the victory was very dramatic.
"It's better like that than to win 6-0 win when it means you are sure to win," said the striker City.
"United have suffered a little and it's better for us."
"When I was near the back seat, I was warming up with Micah Richards and then they scored their second goal. Micah really sad but I told him 'Do not worry, we'll win'."
"That's what we do. I think before it was virtually impossible. I believe and it turns out I was right."

Komentar
Posting Komentar
Bagi Inspirasi Kamu...!!!
Asal Jangan no Rasis, no Sara....!!!
Belum punya akun Google, Komentar Menggunakan Anonymous