Tehpagi - the latest news from the world of music and celebrities that we summarized from wowkeren and we present tehpagi, Concert 'Super Show 4 "in Japan brings fond memories of Super Junior. Looking at Japan's cohesiveness and loyalty ELF shown when the concert was held for two consecutive days, May 12 to 13 Their admiration was poured through Twitter each personnel.
Lee Donghae upload a photo of the atmosphere of Tokyo Dome on his Twitter (@ donghae861015). "I really enjoyed it! I love it! It was like swimming in the ocean is beautiful. 110 thousand ELF Japan! I Love U," Donghae tweet.
Similarly, Choi Siwon. On Twitter (@ siwon407), he uploaded the atmosphere of Tokyo Dome and expressed his admiration there. "If Van Gogh saw it, would be used as background 'The Starry Night' ^ ^ Nice night with no regrets. Romantic area in Tokyo Dome. You are all awesome," tweets Siwon.
Leader Leeteuk also glad to see ELF Japan. On his Twitter, @ special1004, Leeteuk confessed amazed to ELF Japan. "The time I spent with 110 thousand fans are very nice," Leeteuk tweet.
"Two days is like a dream. It's like breathing under the sea. Despite my fatigue could not even move, I want to play concerts again," wrote Leeteuk. "Thank you to all our fans who have made this miracle for us and i love you."
Lee Donghae upload a photo of the atmosphere of Tokyo Dome on his Twitter (@ donghae861015). "I really enjoyed it! I love it! It was like swimming in the ocean is beautiful. 110 thousand ELF Japan! I Love U," Donghae tweet.
Similarly, Choi Siwon. On Twitter (@ siwon407), he uploaded the atmosphere of Tokyo Dome and expressed his admiration there. "If Van Gogh saw it, would be used as background 'The Starry Night' ^ ^ Nice night with no regrets. Romantic area in Tokyo Dome. You are all awesome," tweets Siwon.
Leader Leeteuk also glad to see ELF Japan. On his Twitter, @ special1004, Leeteuk confessed amazed to ELF Japan. "The time I spent with 110 thousand fans are very nice," Leeteuk tweet.
"Two days is like a dream. It's like breathing under the sea. Despite my fatigue could not even move, I want to play concerts again," wrote Leeteuk. "Thank you to all our fans who have made this miracle for us and i love you."

Komentar
Posting Komentar
Bagi Inspirasi Kamu...!!!
Asal Jangan no Rasis, no Sara....!!!
Belum punya akun Google, Komentar Menggunakan Anonymous