The 44-year-songwriter and daughter of legendary musician Elvis Presley was found several years ago that he was being exploited by her beliefs.
Lisa Marie can not believe all the false friends he found in his life.
"I slowly began to self destruct, and I do not know where that came from," he told USA Today. "I began to discover the main people who are very close to me for years, and then it was a domino effect. I was devastated. I got bad advice. I was isolated with no grip on reality. They took my soul, my money, everything to me. "
Lisa Marie will release his new album and Grace Storms this week. Musician admitted that he poured his soul into the song.
'On this note, I started from scratch, "he explained." But I soon realized I would be fine. I found a bed that is right for my voice and writing songs to lie in. I mention this not to whine, but only to explain where this music originated. '

Komentar
Posting Komentar
Bagi Inspirasi Kamu...!!!
Asal Jangan no Rasis, no Sara....!!!
Belum punya akun Google, Komentar Menggunakan Anonymous