Tehpagicom
- the latest news from spain
la liga which we summarized from bolanet and we present tehpagi,
Real Madrid coach, Jose Mourinho expects to bring in two new players this summer.
Mourinho believes that Real Madrid does not require major changes for next season.
"Not easy to do better in the Champions League, but all is still possible and I will try it. We do not need a new squad. Two new players is enough to make us stronger," he said.
"Regarding the departure of several players, I do not guarantee I'm still here next year. We could have played terrible football in the match and the club president then fire me. Could all happen in football."
Reported by The Sun that one target for Real Madrid is Chelsea's Serbian defender, Branislav Ivanovic. Real Madrid reportedly ready to pay even 15 million pounds for the smooth transfer.
Mourinho believes that Real Madrid does not require major changes for next season.
"Not easy to do better in the Champions League, but all is still possible and I will try it. We do not need a new squad. Two new players is enough to make us stronger," he said.
"Regarding the departure of several players, I do not guarantee I'm still here next year. We could have played terrible football in the match and the club president then fire me. Could all happen in football."
Reported by The Sun that one target for Real Madrid is Chelsea's Serbian defender, Branislav Ivanovic. Real Madrid reportedly ready to pay even 15 million pounds for the smooth transfer.

Komentar
Posting Komentar
Bagi Inspirasi Kamu...!!!
Asal Jangan no Rasis, no Sara....!!!
Belum punya akun Google, Komentar Menggunakan Anonymous