Tehpagi - the latest news from the world of Korean artists that we summarized from musicnews and we present tehpagi, honestly, Tiffany admitted that he drank alcohol most powerful among the personnel of Girls' Generation others. Recognition was said when appearing on the show "Happy Together 3" (KBS), some time ago.
"Other personnel can not drink too much," said Tiffany. "Tae Yeon and I recently shared a drink of ice wine.
"I think the drink does not contain too much alcohol content, so I kept drinking it," Tiffany said, laughing. "I do not know when it's taking up a full bottle. I think next time I should be more careful."
"Other personnel can not drink too much," said Tiffany. "Tae Yeon and I recently shared a drink of ice wine.
"I think the drink does not contain too much alcohol content, so I kept drinking it," Tiffany said, laughing. "I do not know when it's taking up a full bottle. I think next time I should be more careful."

Komentar
Posting Komentar
Bagi Inspirasi Kamu...!!!
Asal Jangan no Rasis, no Sara....!!!
Belum punya akun Google, Komentar Menggunakan Anonymous