INbolnet - Replace Rea Official Stoner, San Marino and Aragon
After undergoing trials Aragon (5/9), Repsol Honda officially announced that Jonathan Rea will replace Casey Stoner in MotoGP San Marino and Aragon future.
Stoner is still in the healing ankle injury, is not yet known when it will recover 100 percent. By doing so, which is a rider Rea Ten Kate Honda World Superbike (WSBK) were given the opportunity to test RC213V on Czech and Aragon.
"As anticipation doctor, Casey still can not get back together with Repsol Honda for a while. So, Jonathan will replace it at Misano and Aragon," the official statement from Honda.
Rea 3.1 seconds adrift of the leading riders when undergoing trials in the Republic last week. On the first day of trial Try Aragon (4/9), he was 2.7 seconds adrift. But on the second day, the British rider cut the gap to 1.8 seconds.
"I'm happy for the results of our trial in Aragon. We did not pay much attention to the record lap, but in fact the distance to the leading rider of diminishing returns on each test. So I am quite satisfied," he said.
Even so, Rea admits that they have not found a comfort drive on Bridgestone tires. "I have to keep trying to adjust to these tires," he said.
Rea will be back to ride RC213V at San Marino MotoGP practice session on 14 September. Now, he must immediately go to Germany to face WSBK Nurburgring this weekend.
"Now I have to go to Germany to race in WSBK this weekend. Periods are a busy time for me. However I will try to think positive and enjoy it," he concluded.
Keyword : Rea San Marino,
After undergoing trials Aragon (5/9), Repsol Honda officially announced that Jonathan Rea will replace Casey Stoner in MotoGP San Marino and Aragon future.
Stoner is still in the healing ankle injury, is not yet known when it will recover 100 percent. By doing so, which is a rider Rea Ten Kate Honda World Superbike (WSBK) were given the opportunity to test RC213V on Czech and Aragon.
"As anticipation doctor, Casey still can not get back together with Repsol Honda for a while. So, Jonathan will replace it at Misano and Aragon," the official statement from Honda.
Rea 3.1 seconds adrift of the leading riders when undergoing trials in the Republic last week. On the first day of trial Try Aragon (4/9), he was 2.7 seconds adrift. But on the second day, the British rider cut the gap to 1.8 seconds.
"I'm happy for the results of our trial in Aragon. We did not pay much attention to the record lap, but in fact the distance to the leading rider of diminishing returns on each test. So I am quite satisfied," he said.
Even so, Rea admits that they have not found a comfort drive on Bridgestone tires. "I have to keep trying to adjust to these tires," he said.
Rea will be back to ride RC213V at San Marino MotoGP practice session on 14 September. Now, he must immediately go to Germany to face WSBK Nurburgring this weekend.
"Now I have to go to Germany to race in WSBK this weekend. Periods are a busy time for me. However I will try to think positive and enjoy it," he concluded.
Keyword : Rea San Marino,

Komentar
Posting Komentar
Bagi Inspirasi Kamu...!!!
Asal Jangan no Rasis, no Sara....!!!
Belum punya akun Google, Komentar Menggunakan Anonymous